The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers.
Swan Walk continues to monitor the situation and Government’s public health guidance closely, we will keep all our shoppers updated via our website and social media channels.
The safety of our shoppers, employees and retailers is paramount and we have made a number of changes to your shopping experience to help keep you safe.
- Physical Distance Signage throughout the centre. Please follow the floor markings and keep left.
- A one-way system to aid in physical distancing
- Hand Sanitiser available at centre entrances
- Only 1 person or household allowed in the lifts at any one time
- Some stores can accommodate a small waiting area and will direct customers accordingly. In other areas of the centre if a store has reached capacity you will need resume shopping at other stores and come back at a later time.
- Should the centre need to close for a short time then customers will need to wait in Carfax, West Street or return to the car parks.
- Customers are reminded to wear a face covering when you are visiting our stores, to protect yourself and others.
Our stores and eateries that are open are operating with safety measures in place which may include limiting the number of people allowed in store and requesting customers wear a face covering.
We would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.