Swan Walk’s non-essential stores are open in line with the government’s roadmap to recovery. Many of our cafés also continue to offer a takeaway only service; please check individual store pages for more information.
Stores are operating with safety measures in place including limiting the number of people allowed in store at any one time. Visitors are also reminded they must wear a face covering whilst they are in the centre unless exempt.
From Monday 17th May our cafés will be able to offer indoor seating. To keep up to date with the latest reopening announcements please follow us at facebook.com/SwanWalkHorsham
The safety of our shoppers, employees, and retailers is paramount and please be reminded that to keep you safe:
- Customers visiting the centre are required to wear a face covering at all times while in the centre to protect themselves and others.
- Please continue to follow the floor markings and keep left, including the one-way system in Swan Square.
- Hand Sanitiser remains available at all entrances to the centre.
- Only 1 person or household allowed in the lifts at any one time.
- Some stores can accommodate a small waiting area and will direct customers accordingly. In other areas of the centre if a store has reached capacity you will need resume shopping at other stores and come back at a later time.
- Should the centre reach occupancy and need to close for a short time then customers will need to wait in Carfax, West Street or return to the car parks.
The pandemic has presented unprecedented and extraordinary challenges for our communities, our retailers, our teams, and our customers and we would like to thank our shoppers for their continued support.
Respect Others, Stay Safe.